Emerald Island, surrounded by a wildlife conservation area, consists of over 300 acres, including a large shady area of natural woodland right in the middle of the community. Only a few miles from Walt Disney World and a short walk or drive to shopping and dining, this resort serves as a haven from the outside world, yet it is central to everything that Central Florida can offer.
The clubhouse has something for everyone including a spa with hot tub, sauna and steam room, a meeting room for informal gatherings, and a computer for guest access to the internet. Staff are on hand to assist with dinner reservations, attraction tickets or transportation.
The beautifully landscaped grounds also feature a children’s play area. Adjacent to the clubhouse is a trail for walking, jogging, or biking that winds through the community’s natural woodland setting. Emerald Island makes the perfect retreat after a day at the nearby attractions or shopping.
Facilities available on the resort are :
- Fully Featured Clubhouse
- Concierge Service
- Purchase of Attraction Tickets
- ATM Available
- FREE Internet Café and Free Wireless Hotspots (Clubhouse, Tot Lots & Community Pools)
- Special Activities and Events
- Communal Heated Pools and Spas
- Pool Side Tiki Bar with Food at Clubhouse
- Business Services — Small fee for printing
- TV Room
- Free Coffee and Tea
- Video Arcade • Fitness Room / Gym
- Sauna • Restroom Facilities
- Three Children’s Play Areas
- Sand Volleyball Area
- Lighted Tennis Courts and Basketball Court
- Nature Trail
- Multiple Outdoor Grill Areas
- Staffed 24 hour Gated Entrance with Access Card